Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chalk Talk


I had such a fun weekend! Friday was a pretty regular day. I got to drive Daddy's car at home and then Mommy came home. She took me out of the car Dukes of Hazard style, or at least that's what Daddy called it. We had dinner and then I took a bath. I wanted to try to peepee in the potty after the bath, so I read a magazine and wore some cool 3D glasses that I got with some chalk. It made the lights look really cool, but it didn't help me pee. Oh well, I will keep trying because I like when my princess potty sings to me.


 
I was really sleepy on Friday night so I didn't stay up too late, and I slept until 8:30 on Saturday! I don't remember the last time I slept that long, but it sure felt good. Except for the fact that my diaper leaked and my pants were really wet. It made me laugh when Mommy picked me up and got pee on her! She stuck me in the shower to get me back. Then I got to get dressed for gymnastics. I wore my Adidas sweatsuit for the first time. It was pink, which matched my pink flip flops and my leotard.




 



 
After gymnastics, we got new popcorn at Cornucopia and I got my Halloween costume. I was so excited that I didn't want to take it off in the store, but I got a new one that wasn't opened so that it would be clean and pretty for Halloween. After I took a nap, I took Mommy and Daddy outside to draw on the sidewalk with chalk. It was so fun! We got to put on the 3D glasses to see some of the colors pop out. We drew B's, flowers, cats, lions, and all sorts of fun shapes. I didn't really want to go in, but I was really chalking on my hands and feet. After dinner, I got Mommy's shoes, packed my purse, and made Mommy take me for a walk. We walked all the way to the end of our street, and then went around the block. I wanted to walk all by myself, but Mom made me hold her hand when we crossed the street. It's like she thinks I'm a little baby or something.






 
I think the walk and chalk wore me out because I slept late again today. After I got up, we went to breakfast. I had some bacon and pancake, and I also ate the mini muffins the lady brought to our table. Mom and Dad thought I was going to share with them, but I only let them have one bite. Hahaha! We all made some music and danced to the sound the sugar packets make. We went to the grocery store and I got to drive the cart with a car. It was way more fun than the normal shopping trip. I also took all of the price stickers off of the shelves and stuck them in my car. It was so fun! And, we went to another store and I got new shoes! I got some Elmo slippers, which are my favorite! I also got some black shoes and pink and grey Converse. I also snuck in a pink Dr. Seuss elephant even though Mommy told me no.

I got to have a popsicle on the back porch and play with my dogs. Then I got kind of sleepy, so I took a little nap. When I got up, we played more in the backyard. I kicked my ball and helped Mommy pull weeds. Then I drew on the patio with chalk and helped Daddy make some steak. I was so helpful today. I think Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have me!



A note from Mommy
It looks like I have found myself a walking partner! Brooklyn wanted to walk and walk and walk. We were out for about 30 minutes, and she wanted to keep going. If it hadn't been getting dark, I would have let her. She is definitely forming some definite interests and likes and dislikes. She even shook her finger at Silas and said No, No, No when he was trying to lick her face. Kids can be so funny...until they do the same thing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment