Spending the day with Daddy yesterday sure wore me out. I was not ready to wake up this morning, but once I got going, it was ok. caugMommy and I sang songs all the way to school this morning. Are You Sleeping is my new favorite. I had a good day at school, but I was happy when Daddy came to pick me up. I sang to Daddy most of the way home until Mommy called. Then I sang songs the rest of the way home with her. I am such a good singer that I might become a professional singer when I grow up.
I helped Daddy feed the dogs, and we hung out until Mommy came home. I was really excited because she brought home a book that Ms. Linda at her work gave her for me. It was this brother and sister bear in a house, and I got to help them look for their kitty. I totally found it at the end of the book hiding behind a chair. Maybe I will be a detective when I grow up. I wonder how many jobs I can have when I grow up.
Mommy made some dinner, but I was way too tired to eat it. I laid on the couch under one of the quilts Grandma Zsa Zsa made for me when I was a baby. I took a super fast bath, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and sat on the couch for a few minutes. Then I snuck away and went upstairs so I could go to sleep. Mommy caught up to me at the top of the stairs and she helped me get into bed. Hopefully tomorrow won't come too soon.
A note from Mommy
All of a sudden, John and I noticed that Brooklyn was not in sight. Then we heard the gate on the stairs moving. By the time I caught up to her, Brooklyn was most of the way up the stairs. She went into her room, grabbed a pacifier, turned on her humidifier, and waited to be lifted into bed. She must be super tired because she has NEVER tried to put herself to sleep, or gone so willingly.


No comments:
Post a Comment