I didn't feel so good this morning when Mommy woke me up. I tried to talk to her, but my voice wouldn't come out of my mouth. Mommy said that my head was hot, so we went downstairs to see Daddy. I had a little fever so I got to stay home with Daddy. I helped Grandma and Grandpa make a shopping list before they went out. Even when I'm sick, I am such a good helper.
I watched Wizard of Oz with Daddy in bed, but he kept snoring. It was so loud so I had to slap him to wake him up. Mommy came home to take me to the doctor, which she knows I hate. I didn't even want to stand on the scale, but I found out that I weigh 25.8 pounds. When we went in the room, Mommy got my doctor bag out and she listened to my heart with the nurse. Then we played with more of my doctor tools. Mommy saw a monkey in my ear, so we had to let the doctor check it out. I was so happy that I didn't have to get any shots today, but I still didn't want her to look in my mouth. I hate that popsicle stick they put in your mouth.
I came home and had some crackers and watched some tv, but I was pretty tired so I took a long nap. Mommy came and woke me up, but I still wanted to sleep. I watched the Wizard of Oz on the couch two more times before Mommy made me get in the shower to help my chest. It didn't help, but I like being in the warm shower because it feels good. Then, I got to watch Wizard of Oz again.
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn had a low grade fever this morning, no voice, and some coughing so I made a doctor appointment. I was glad to find out that she doesn't have croup, but there isn't much we can do for her except give her Benadryl. Hopefully she feels better by her birthday! I can't believe how many times she has watched Wizard of Oz today. She is on her 4th time. She is laying in our bed watching it. I thought she would fall asleep, but she just can't stop watching. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for her.



No comments:
Post a Comment