Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sleepy PP

Even though I wasn't ready to get up this morning, I did feel better than I did last night. I didn't have a fever or a runny nose, and I slept all night without coughing. I'm still not 100%, but I felt good enough to stay at school all day and play outside until Daddy came and picked me up this afternoon.

There isn't too much to tell everyone today. I hung out with Daddy until Mommy came home. I was kind of mad that she didn't leave her shoes on so that I could wear them after she got home, but she did put some shoes on just for me. I decided I didn't want to wear them though. I showed her! I didn't feel like eating too much dinner, but I kept Mom and Dad company at dinner and then I sat on the big potty for awhile before I took a bath. I was pretty sleepy, so I didn't want to stay up too late. I need to get healthy because I am going to get to see all of my family soon!

A note from Mommy
We didn't have much going on today. Brooklyn got pretty crabby after I got home, so she went to bed just after 7. Hopefully that will help her get caught up on all the sleep she missed this weekend and feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment