Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Been a Looooong Weekend

Mommy and Daddy decided that I should stay home again on Wednesday. I watched some more movies until Mommy came home. It was a pretty slow day because I was resting up for my birthday. Alex made us some yummy vegetarian burrito casserole and I ate with her.

When I woke up on Thursday, Mommy came in my room singing Happy Birthday. She said that I was 2 now! I was still pretty sleepy, so I went back to bed. When I woke up, Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa B, and Uncle Eric and Aunt Danielle were at my house with Alex and Grandma and Grandpa P! They started singing Happy Birthday to me, and I got all embarrassed. I did get a lot of good presents, and Alex and Aunt Danielle helped me open everything. I got an art desk, a grill, clothes, princess shoes, and a bike! I got to play with all of my toys until dinner. I had so much fun! Aunt Danielle and Uncle Eric were pushing me around the house on my bike and I was grilling food for everyone. I had a lot of fun with all of my family here.

I was sad when I woke up on Friday because Alex had to go home and I didn't get to see her before she went home. Luckily I get to see her in a month because we are going to Colorado. We hung out at the house all day, and I didn't even have to get out of my jammies or take a bath:)

I didn't have to go to gymnastics on Saturday. I kind of missed it because I didn't get to go last weekend. I think I don't have plans the next few weeks, so I will get to go to gymnastics all the time. We took Grandma and Grandpa P to the popcorn store so they could get some yummy stuff. Then, we went to lunch and I had lunch at a little table with Mommy. She looked kind of silly because everyone else was sitting at a big table. In the afternoon, my friend Jamison came over to play. Some other kids were supposed to come over too, but they couldn't make it. We had a lot of fun except for when Mommy made me go to my room because I hit Daddy.

We went out for breakfast this morning and then we went to the bookstore. I got to go up the stairs and the escalator and ride down it too. I looked at all of the books in the kids section, and when I looked around with Daddy, I knocked over a big display and threw some guitars. He was really mad, but I was having fun. Sometimes parents just don't know what fun is. I went to sleep for awhile when we got home, and when I got up Mommy was making me mad. She finally made me some food, and then I watched Beauty and the Beast while Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa played some cards. Daddy came to watch the movie with me when he got up from his nap. We went out to dinner, but I got in big trouble because I kept hitting Mommy. Sometimes I just want to be left alone, and no one will. I know it's because I'm cute, but it's still annoying. I took a bath when I got home because tomorrow is a school day. I think I am ready for a break from Mommy and Daddy.

A note from Mommy
Brooklyn is taking turning 2 to heart. She has become possessed by the 2 year old devil and is hitting and spitting a lot. Everything is No Way! Although I am not really ready to go back to work, I am hoping that getting Brooklyn back to school will get her back to our sweet baby girl.
Pictures to follow later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment