So, I held off on my blog for this week because not a whole lot happened during the week. I went to school and played outside a lot. Mommy had some friends over on Thursday and they all brought cookies. I tried to sneak some, but they caught me! Luckily I am cute enough that they let me get away with it.
This weekend was pretty awesome. I slept in on Saturday, and when I got up, we got dressed and went to the lake. Mommy ran in a race, and Daddy and I cheered her on. Mommy let me finish the race with her. Everyone was cheering me on and I got a little embarrassed, but it made me want to run races again. Plus, I'm fast so I know I could beat almost all of the people.
I finally got to go to gymnastics. I haven't been there in forever! I got to go on the bars, the vault, and the trampoline. There was also an inflatable fort, and I got to climb up the rope and slide down the other side. It was so fun, but I snuck off and kept jumping on the trampoline. I took a nap as soon as we got home because I had to get rested up for our cookie decorating party.
We had about 12 kids come over. We were playing with all of my toys, and then we got to decorate cookies. We had lots of colors of frosting and sprinkles. I made some really pretty ones, but I ate all of the jelly beans off the cookies I put them on. Mommy caught me doing it, but I gave her a big smile so she wouldn't get mad. I had a lot of fun, and hopefully we will get to do it again. When everyone left, I went outside because my friend Grace was outside. I got to play with her and her Mom, Julie. I really like Grace and even though she is older than me, she like to play with me too. We had to go inside because it got cold, but I was tired any way, so I didn't mind.
I got up this morning and we went to the grocery store because Mommy and Daddy didn't buy dog food this week. I got really tired though, so I tried to take a nap in the cart, but I couldn't fall asleep. Too many people kept telling me that they like my Elmo shoes, so I had to be awake. When we got home, we had to get ready to go see a kid's show. We met Dave and McKenna and watched the Scotty Roo show. I was kind of tired, but I still had a good time and marched around at the end.
I got to play with Grace again this afternoon. She helped me ride my bike and then we went sledding in the front yard. She pushed me, and I even pushed her! We played outside until my friend Lauren came over. She brought me presents! She was really sick on my birthday and couldn't have cake with me, but she came over today. I got the most awesome gifts-books, pink shoes, sparkly headbands, sunglasses, necklaces, rings, bracelets, a purse, a cupcake apron, and some pots and pans. I wore all of my jewelry until I had to take my bath. I thought I looked pretty awesome, but Mommy, Daddy, and Lauren were laughing at me a little bit. I am pretty sure they were just jealous they didn't have all of the cool stuff that I got.
A note from Mommy
Brooklyn had a pretty great week this week. I think getting back on her regular schedule has helped a lot. She has also decided to become a full time princess. She was Belle on Saturday and Tinkerbell today. She was very upset when we had to take the dresses off because they were dirty. She has taken the princess/diva-ness to the max, thanks to Lauren. She had a Nicole Ritchie look going on with her purse, headbands, and big glasses today! She LOVES all of the pretty, pink jewelry she got today. Thank you :)























No comments:
Post a Comment