Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Finding Princess

Boo for getting up early! I think since it's cold outside I just want to hibernate like a bear. But, I got up when Mommy came to get me, and Daddy helped me get dressed so I could get my Advent calendar present. Today I got a princess wand! After that, my morning was a little rocky. Mommy went to turn the car on to warm it up, but I thought she was going to leave me at home. I was so sad, but Mommy said she didn't want me to be cold when we got to the car. I understood, but it still made me sad that I had to stay inside without her. Then we had to get gas. I rolled down my window so Mommy could read a book to me while she was outside. I guess that mostly made up for leaving me inside.

I had a pretty good day at school. Daycare Grandma was still there, and I gave her leg a big hug when I got there. I had a good day, but I was ready to go home when Daddy came and picked me up. I was so sleepy already. We hung out until Mommy came home. I told Mommy that I wanted a princess, but she didn't know what I was talking about so we looked in the bedroom, we looked in the car, we looked at the princess balloon, and she tried to give me the princess wand. When we looked at all of the princess stuff, she finally realized that I wanted my Belle princess dress. I don't know why it took her so long to figure it out.

I got to wear my dress, but when I said I wanted to watch my princess movie, Mommy said I had to take a bath first. I was pretty mad that I had to take my princess dress off, but I got to take a shower and get warm. I thought Daddy didn't know what the deal was that I made with Mommy. I was afraid that he wouldn't let me put my dress back on, but he did. And, Daddy even got my movie player so I could watch my princess movie on the couch. I love princesses!




A note from Mommy
So, I had no idea that "princess" meant that Brooklyn wanted to wear her Belle dress. Thankfully I figured it out, or we would have probably heard a whiny "princess, princess, princess" all night long. Even though we didn't intend for Brooklyn to be super girly, it seems that she has taken that into her own hands and is taking it to princessy extremes!

No comments:

Post a Comment