So, not much happened yesterday. The best part of my day was when Daddy picked me up from school. I was playing when he got there, but I was really glad to be able to go home. I had been playing outside and I got kind of sweaty, so I wanted to go home. I don't want all the boys to smell me being sweaty!
I was happy when Mommy got home. She smelled like me because she had been to the gym. I think we get along because we both get sweaty. Anyway, she gave me some mac and cheese for dinner and even let me sit in a big person chair. Even though I can barely see over the table, I like to sit like a big girl.I took a shower so I could smell good for school in the morning. Mom just stuck me in the shower by myself and I don't like that. She said that she didn't want to get wet though, so she just helped me get clean from the doorway.
This morning came too early. I really wish I could sleep in as late as I want, but I guess part of being a kid is being on everyone else's schedule. I can't wait until I get to be grown up so I can be on my own schedule! I wore a new outfit today, and thought that Mommy's shoes went great with it. I made the shoes really loud when I was walking around, and that was cool. Mommy made me put my own shoes on, but when she wasn't looking, I put hers back on. They went way better with my outfit and make me look more mature.A note from Mommy:
First of all I have to say I love Brooklyn very much. She provides a lot of entertainment and laughs, and when she was laughing at the bunny, it was the best sound ever. However, I want to know when the crying and screaming in the car for no apparent reason will stop. Nothing makes her happy. Music, food, singing. Nothing. Ugh!

Remember, mom, that she isn't even 2 years old. She doesn't have to have a reason to cry and scream. Soon she will tell you what is wrong and you won't be able to turn her off.
ReplyDeleteBrooklyn - you must be supper busy because you have not had any time to post about your days. I miss your daily happenings!!! Love you bunches!
ReplyDeleteLauren