Monday, August 23, 2010

Brooklyn Loves the Bathtub

So, I went to bed early last night but this morning came way too early! I did not want to get up when Mommy came in my room this morning, but my day got better when Daddy dressed me in my cool pink outfit and Mommy did my hair really cool. I don't think anyone can argue that I am probably the coolest kid in school.

I had a great day and when Mommy came to pick me up from school I was playing on big colorful dots. Mommy said they reminded her of Twister dots, but I don't know what that means. She can be really old school sometimes and it is sooooo embarrassing. We did listen to some good music on the way home. I listened to Love Shack and Margaritaville. Mommy was trying to keep me entertained by singing, but it just made me laugh because she was really bad. I do have to give her some credit for trying though.

I went to see the kitties with Jen when I got home and then I got ready to eat dinner. I was pulling my table and chair over, but I hurt my leg. Daddy picked me up and kissed my leg a bunch of times. It felt better after the first kiss, but I didn't want to let him know. We had noodles with some veggies and sausage and some salad. I just ate the noodles and then I ate some lettuce off of Mom's plate. She had some good salad dressing on it, but she doesn't give it to me when she gives me salad. That isn't very nice.

I took a bath and pretended like I was a frog. It was really fun and I was sliding all over the bathtub. I looked at the flashcards on Mommy's phone for awhile. They are really fun to look at even if Mommy does start asking me a lot of questions. And, it's so weird that she is surprised when she finds out I know stuff. I am so smart, but maybe she hasn't realized it yet.


A note from Mommy:
As Brooklyn was pretending to be a frog after the water drained from the tub, she decided it was time to poop. This is the second time since Saturday that she has decided the tub was a toilet. It is so gross, and of course it makes John gag! At least our bathtub is super clean and sanitized now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment