The weeks have been kind of boring because I don't have any swim classes anymore. I need to find something else to do, but I have been so tired when I get home that I don't have time to do much else. I mean, I come home and eat, take a bath, and then I have to read all of my books a couple of times. It's hard to fit much else in.
Daddy picked me up from school on Thursday because Mommy went running. It was so hot outside! When she came home, we laid on the floor together and I got to listen to the music on her iPod. She has some really good music with hot beats on there. I really like to listen to kids music, but every once in awhile I like to get down with some hip hop and rap.
Friday was splash day again at school. I really love to play in the water. Besides the fact that it's good to cool off with, it's so fun to splash around! When I got home, we watched Alice in Wonderland (the new version) and had pizza for dinner. Then I drove my car around the house and banged in to all sorts of stuff. I really like the sound it makes! Even though Mommy said it was late, I wasn't ready to go to bed when it was time. I want to stay up with everyone else because I know they have fun after I go to sleep. It's just not fair!I slept in late on Saturday, and when I woke up Mommy had already gone and bought donuts. She went and ran around the lake so she needed some sugar and coffee to help her get her energy back. I got clean, and then we went to a play date at a new girl's house. She had a big dog, but even better than that, she had a big car that I could drive around in. The other girls kept wanting to get in it, but I wouldn't let them. We also got to play with her kitchen and read some books. It was pretty fun and I think I get to play with them again. When we got home, I got to lay on the couch and watch Wizard of Oz. That is the best movie ever! And, I got to play with all of my stuffed animals. I hit with them on the couch and no one could even see me. They sure are silly!
Sunday was so busy! We went to the grocery store in the morning, and then I got to go swimming right after that. The pool was fun and I was kicking in my float all over the pool. I found some toys that I played with and I splashed around in the fountains. I hope that summer never ends and that I can go swimming all the time. We went and got some really yummy popcorn after that. The pool kind of wore me out and I accidentally fell asleep in the car. Then we had some lunch. I got to eat gelato and decided to save my spaghetti for dinner. I took a nap when I got home so that I could play some more in the afternoon. Sundays seem to go by too fast and I always have to go to bed early.The best thing about Monday is that I get to watch Word World again. Mommy and I sang songs all the way to school, and she even let Monkey drive the car after we got gas. Daddy picked me up from school today. I like riding home with Daddy because he listens to some cool adult music. I wish he had some kid music, but that's ok. I watched some old fashioned cartoons with Jen and we read a lot of books. I ate some spaghetti for dinner and then I ate some frozen yogurt. I even showed off in front of Mommy and Daddy and said red and blue and pointed out all of the colors on my cup and on my yogurt. They thought I was so smart, but that stuff is so easy.
A note from Mommy:
Oh man, our kid has some bad B.O.! They play outside a little bit on most days and Brooklyn comes home stinky. I can't believe how bad one kid can smell. At least she is cute enough to make up for it! I was also surprised today when Brooklyn was showing me her red drink and all of the red on the cup. So smart!!








No comments:
Post a Comment