So, Mommy made me go to bed early last night which really sucked, but it also kind of felt good. I was already awake when Mommy came to my room. I got to wear some new shorts today. They were really cool because they had horses on them.
This morning didn't start out that great. I was watching Word World and eating some Cheerios and Bella came over. She was trying to eat my Cheerios so I told her they were mine and I hit her. Mommy got really mad. She tried to make me hug Bella but I told her no. Then she asked me if I wanted to share my Cheerios with Bella. That lady must be crazy! Why would I share my Cheerios with her? I like Cheerios and I was still hungry. I only share stuff I don't like or when I'm full. Mom sure has a lot to learn.
When I got to school this morning, all of my friends wanted to hug me. I was totally not in the mood so I gave them dirty looks. Then Braylon chased me around the room and gave me a hug from behind. That kid is sure sneaky! Then Arianna gave me a hug. I just gave up trying to avoid it and I hugged her back. Geeze! I know everyone loves me, but they just need to wait until I get settled in. I didn't even get to look at the babies right away.
School was ok today. I didn't sleep for very long. I still was kind of in a bad mood today. Mom was a little bit upset when she found out that I still hit some kids and threw tantrums, but shen I gave her a hug I know that she kind of forgets the bad stuff.
When we got home, Mommy and I played in the front yard until Daddy got home and then I ran to the car and pretended to drive it. At home wasn't so fun. I got mad because Mommy didn't give me the stuff I wanted from my cabinet so I cried and cried and all she did was ignore me. I did get to sweep the floor and eat some mac & cheese, so it was a little better. I got to take a bath tonight, and I didn't even poop in the tub! Mommy told me I couldn't and so I didn't. I figured she needed a night off from cleaning out the bathtub.
A note from Mommy:
So, today Brooklyn had a better day at school, but still not great. I am ready for her to not hit anyone. Oh well, this too shall pass. Maybe she will be done with tantrums by the time she is 2!


No comments:
Post a Comment