Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rainy Day

Mommy woke me up on Tuesday morning and I was still sleepy, but I went downstairs and got dressed and watched Word World. We just opened a new box of cheddar whales the other day, so I got to have them for breakfast-yum! I had a good day at school and played with all of my friends. When we got home, I was going to eat dinner with Mom, Dad, Chris, and Jen but they were eating yucky tacos. I ended up eating tomatoes instead which are so good to eat! I also had to take a bath last night. I sure hate that! It really cuts into my reading time.

Today I got up and got to watch Word World again with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy and I sang songs all the way to school together. She isn't the best singer, but we still had a good time. I played with my friends all day at school. It was Ari's birthday and we got to have Elmo birthday cake! It was so good, but I got frosting all over my face and people were laughing at me because it looked like I had a goatee. Mommy came and picked me up, but I wasn't ready to leave. Luckily, she started talking to Lyric's mommy and I got to play all over the school and do whatever I wanted to. It was awesome!

We went home and it started raining. I got to play in the rain with Chris. I ran under the rain coming off the roof of the deck and then I ran in the yard. I totally didn't want to come inside, but Chris wimped out and didn't want to play in the rain with me any more. Mommy made me take a bath, but Daddy totally makes it fun. And, the water in the bathtub was way warmer than the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment