
Well, there is not much to report this week. It has been so hot that I have been staying inside. Monday started out pretty good. I got to see the kitties in the window looking at me when I left for school. And, there was a bunny in the yard. I wanted to run after it, but Mommy said we had to get in the car. Sometimes, she ruins all the fun! School was kind of rough because I got scraped up, and I got a nasty rash. I was sure glad when Daddy came to pick me up. When we got home, Jen read books to me and I put on some of my new panties. They have princesses all over them. I can't wait until I can wear the panties all by themselves.Yesterday was just another Tuesday. I think the best thing that happened was that we got our pool key! I thought that meant I would get to go swimming every day, but it's been a no go so far. On the way home, Mommy shared her pear with me. She took a bite out of it and then handed it to me from her mouth. I think it made it taste better than normal. Jen did make a fabulous spaghetti last night that was soooooooooooooo yummy. I love spaghetti. Yum! Everyone was laughing at me because I got sauce all over my face and in my hair. Good food knows no boundaries! I was glad to take a bath though so I could get all of the orange off my face. It's just not my color. I don't like to look like I left self-tanner on for too long.
Today was pretty cool. When I got to school, there was a new baby there. Everyone was looking at her, but I got to stand right next to Ms. Brenda and look at the baby really close. I think I want one of those at home. Maybe I can ask for one for my birthday. We got to play outside today and then I read books for the rest of the afternoon. I was reading about manners when Mommy came to pick me up. It was a good book, but I like my animal book better. Daddy said that I stunk, so Mommy put me in the stupid shower tonight. I hate being in there by myself. When I got out, I slipped on the floor. It didn't hurt too bad, but I wasn't expecting it, so I cried a little bit. All I wanted to do was sit on my princess potty.
It rained today, buy maybe tomorrow Mommy or Daddy will take me swimming. I like doing fun stuff.
A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn went to bed tonight saying Word World over and over again. I guess she is already ready for tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment