Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Total Tantrum Tuesday

Well, today started off just like any day. I got to wear my butterfly shorts and shirt today which always makes my day. I watched Word World and Daddy covered me up with my jungle blanket so I could see my monkies.When Mommy and I were finishing getting ready for school, I told her I wanted to peepee in my princess potty. I sat there and nothing happened so I got up and walked around, and then sat there and nothing happened still so I went and flushed the big girl potty. Then I sat down some more and nothing happened so I decided to take the princess potty apart. Mommy told me I had to put my diaper on and brush my teeth so we could leave for school.

I had a rough day at school. I was really sleepy and didn't really feeling like putting up with anybody's stuff today. I wanted to play with all the toys and I got mad when it wasn't my turn. I hit some of the other kids and I hit my teacher. They didn't understand that when I want something, I want it right away and I don't want to wait for anyone to have their turn. So there. I got so mad that I threw a tantrum on the floor. The teacher took all of my friends out of the room and left me in there by myself so I could calm down. I was glad when everyone came back so I could play with my friends again. I didn't mean to hurt anyone, but I was mad.

Mommy came to pick me up and she was a little bit mad that I was mean to everyone. I was so tired though. I just couldn't help it. Daddy said that he gets mad easy too if he's tired. It made me feel a little better. I had some dinner and then Daddy helped me put my butterfly jammies. I cuddled with Daddy until it was time for him to eat dinner, and then I sat at the table with my jungle blanket. I was sooo tired though. I just wanted to fall asleep in the chair. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.


A note from Mommy:
Wow was I embarrassed when I found out I had the kid at daycare that hits everyone and throws a tantrum that can't be stopped. Fortunately, the director said that it was uncharacteristic of Brooklyn to act like that. She seems to be really tired, so she was in bed at 6:40 even though she had an hour and a half nap today. Hopefully sleeping almost 12 hours will help with her day tomorrow. Everyone deserves a bad day once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment