Sunday, August 8, 2010

And, I'm Back!!!

Well, it's been a few days since I've been online. I know all of my fans must be wondering what I have been up to. There just wasn't a whole lot going on this week to tell you about. I went to school and I threw some tantrums.

Mom still has not gotten our pool key, so I haven't been able to go swimming. It makes me mad because it's so hot outside, but I got to play in the water on Friday at school. I was kind of mad because Mommy and Jen came to school when I was still playing outside and I had to leave early. I really wanted to keep playing in the cool red car, but I had to go home instead. I did get to watch Up and stay up really late and play. It was so fun. I love breaking the rules.


 
Saturday was super fun. I did get up early so I could eat breakfast and watch Sesame Street. Mom made me take a nap after breakfast because she said that we were going to do something really really fun. And, she was right! I got to wear my tutu skirt and we went downtown to a club called Qua Bottle Lounge. It was kind of dark in there and they had a shark tank in the floor. I got to lay on it to look at the sharks and then I was dancing on it. It was soooo cool! While I was dancing with Mom, some boy came over and asked Mom if he could dance with me. Can you believe that she was going to let him????  I just gave him a dirty look and walked the other way. Eeeew! Anyway, besides that I had a good time. I danced with some older kids and with some other moms. I was embarrassed when Mom was trying to dance with me because she isn't a good dancer like me. I think I hurt her feelings, but I can only be around cool people.  I took a break from dancing and went outside. There were some cool waterfalls and a stream. I was trying to touch the water, but I fell in! Some other lady pulled me out because Mommy was talking to someone else. I wasn't mad, but the lady gave Mommy a dirty look because I think she thought Mommy wasn't paying attention. She really was, but I was being a little bit sneaky. It really wasn't her fault. Anyway, it did kind of feel good because it was so hot outside.

When we got home, I took a nap so I could recharge from the day. I was a little bit tired from all of the dancing. I have some good moves-spins, swaying, and getting down low. Everyone was jealous! I read books with Mommy last night. We have been laying on the floor under the covers and read lots of books. I love it! Books are so much fun to read.

Today I got up and went to breakfast with Mommy and Daddy. I picked out my dress, and I was going to wear my pajama pants with it, but Mommy gave me some leggings to wear instead. She thought they would be a little cooler. Then we went to the grocery store. I got to eat some dried pineapple and it was really good. I also snuck a bunch of grapes from the bag while we were driving around the store. Mom got kind of mad because she said that she had to pay for them first. She still got to pay for them so I don't know what the big deal was. I napped and read books and napped some more. Then we went out for pizza. The place was awesome! They had a kids play area with a slide and lots of toys. The only bad part was that my feet turned black from the floor. While we were driving home, Mommy told me to lick the bottom of my feet to clean them so I did. Then everyone yelled at me to stop. Mommy said she was just joking, but it was really working. Daddy gave me a bath when we got home and my feet got all nice and clean. They look so much better. And, when I got my jammies on, I put on my tutu skirt. I know fashion!!!






A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn has given us a whole lot of laughs this weekend. We had a great time at the dance party, but she is already at the point where she doesn't want to hang out with mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment