Sunday, August 22, 2010

Woowooowooowooo Weekend!

So, the best thing happened on Friday-my hair is finally long enough to be in a pony tail! I told Mommy to put my hair up for school. I had a pretty good day and we got to splash in the water. I was sad that my hair came out of the ponytail, but it was totally worth it to play in the water. I had some yummy dinner on Friday. We had ziti with tomato sauce. I thought it would be a good idea to rub it in my hair and all over my face. Then I added some chocolate to the mix. I heard all of that stuff is good for my hair and skin.

On Saturday, I got up and we all went to Round Rock donuts for breakfast. When we got home, Mommy and Jen went to go to the lake and I really wanted to go. I was so sad when they left me, but then Daddy shared his giant donut with me. That made things way better. Daddy and Chris watched the military channel and I snuck behind the ottoman and pumped a lot of lotion on the floor. It was so fun, but then I got caught. Oops! I took a nap and when I got up, Mommy was home!

We went to the police station for the open house. I got to see McGruff the crime dog and a lot of police officers. I drove the police car and a motorcycle! I even got to push the buttons to make the sirens go off. It was awesome. I got to go in the jail cells too. In the adult one, they had a bed and I tried to take a nap on it. I also got to go to the juvenile cell and they had an awesome metal bench that made some good noises. Last night Chris and Daddy went to a baseball game and I stayed home with Mommy and Jen. We went to the store and got some ice cream so we could have sundaes. They were so yummy!

Today, I went to the pool and swam around a lot. I love going to the pool. We played there for a long time and then went to the grocery store. When we got home, I took a shower and then got Mommy's bag out and got ready to work out. I ran around outside and played with Bella. I threw her ball and then I kicked my soccer ball around. I wish it wasn't a school night because I hate going to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment