Today was just just a plain old Tuesday. I went to school and played outside. We did make Fruit Loop necklaces today, but I ate it on the way home from school. It looks way better in my tummy than it did on around my neck. Besides, it was a little too small and I didn't want fruity stains on my pretty neck.
I played with Daddy until Mom got home, and then I helped make dinner. I had some grapes, and I was so nice because I shared them with Bella and Silas. I got to eat all of my corn while I was waiting for the pizza to cook and it was yummy. I did still save room to eat the rest of my dinner.
I took the world's fastest bath because I didn't want to get clean. I really wanted to write more words tonight. Mommy helped me write a bunch of words and then I drew a picture. Sometimes a plain, boring day is just fine.
A note from Mommy
Well, we had a small meltdown tonight because I wouldn't carry Brooklyn all over the house with me. Although carrying a 23 pound child around can be a good work out, I would hate for her not to burn off all the energy she can so she can get a good night sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment