Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brookie the Hugginator

So, Mommy made me go to bed early last night because she said I was being a crab apple. It kind of made me mad, but I was tired so it did make me feel better today. I got up and started the day right by watching Word World and ate some veggie sticks for breakfast. Then when I went to school, I ate some oatmeal for more breakfast. Daycare Grandma is a pretty darn good cook!

It was a pretty uneventful day. Mommy was running late to pick me up so I was almost the last kid there. That's ok though because my friends were still playing with me. When I got home, I hung out with Daddy and he helped me get my dinner ready. He thought I was silly for eating my apples & cream with my hands, but sometimes when you are hungry you do whatg you have to do.

I played some after dinner, and Mommy thought it would be funny to be the Huggy Monster. She kept grabbing me and hugging me. And then she blew raspberries on my tummy. I had to turn into The Hugginator to fight the Huggy Monster. Really though, I was having a good time and I let her do it a lot. And then Daddy became the Huggy Monster. Mom and Dad sure are weirdos. Who has ever heard of a Huggy Monster anyway?


A note from Mommy:
Yay for a better day! Brooklyn was back to her normal self today, but she still got to go to bed early to make sure tomorrow was another good day. She was laughing a lot when the Huggy Monster got her, so we will have to keep that one in our back pocket for emergency situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment