I had a pretty good weekend. Friday was good, but when I woke up all of my ant bites were yucky and red and swollen. We counted and there were 10! Mommy made me try to soak my arm in water, vinegar, and salt, but I said no way! I just wanted to eat my grapes and watch Word World in peace. Daddy picked me up from school and he let me drive his car in the garage until Mommy got home. It's so fun to push all of the buttons and turn all of the knobs. I can't wait until I get to drive all by myself.
We went to gymnastics on Saturday morning and I went on the bars, balance beam, and trampoline. It made Mommy really happy when I finally decided that I liked the rope swing. I was kind of tired, so I just leaned back on Miss Kelly and it was almost like being in my baby swing. When we were done, I got dinosaur stamps on my hands and feet. They were really cool. Mommy took Daddy and I to run some errands after gymnastics. We got to go to Toys R Us, which was so fun! We walked all around the store and I got to play with all kinds of cool toys. I wish I could live there so I could play with everything whenever I wanted to. I was such a good kid that Mommy and Daddy bought me some car keys with an alarm and a doctor kit. Then we went to Lowes and looked at tools and stuff. We had Subway for lunch which was really good, but Daddy popped 2 of my ant bites and they really hurt. Mommy had to take me outside because I was crying. She and Daddy both kissed my hurting bites and then they felt better.
I played with my new doctor toys, and I made sure that Mommy, Daddy, and Monkey were all in good health. I took their temperatures and listened to their hearts, and I even gave everyone shots. I am so nice and gave them kisses where I put the shot so that it didn't hurt. I also read a lot of books and watched a football game. I love being able to stay up late!
On Sunday we went to the grocery store. All of these people kept stopping us and telling Mommy how cute I am and that they really liked my outfit. I was wearing my pink and brown striped dress and hat and my sunglasses. I didn't want anyone to recognize me, so I had my sunglasses on as a disguise. We got to go to lunch with Uncle Eric and Aunt Danielle. It was pretty fun. We went to a diner and I had some waffles and fruit, and everyone shared their food with me so I got to eat all kinds of stuff! Mommy took me to the pet store after lunch while Daddy went to a different store. We looked at all of the fish, birds, turtles, lizards, and snakes. There was this one cool snake that was playing hide and seek with me. He went to the back of his cage and then snuck up over the water bowl to the front and we looked at each other. I thought he was going to eat a cricket, but he didn't. That would have been pretty cool to see.
Today was Monday again, ugh! I like going to school and everything, but I don't like getting up early. And, I didn't even get to pick out the socks to go with my outfit today. I was pretty bummed about that, but I was excited when I got new pink toothpaste. I really like brushing my teeth. Mommy picked me up and when I told her I was hungry she pulled out a bag of kettle corn. Yum!! And, we drove home by the cows. Awesome! We read a lot of books when I got home and I got to have oatmeal with chocolate chips and chocolate milk for dinner. I love chocolate!
A note from Mommy:
I love this kid. End of story. And you should too. She is awesome. And the fact that the tantrums are a little less frequent doesn't hurt either.



No comments:
Post a Comment