Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Blog is Back in Town

Well, I'm back! I thought I would take some time off to leave you all wanting more. So, instead of filling you in on all of the little stuff, here's a recap of the last couple of weeks and pictures.

I started gymnastics. It's pretty fun and Mommy does it with me. We do somersaults, rope swing, jump on the trampolines, and go on the balance beams and bars. I'm not sure if I want to be a gymnast when I grow up, but it's something to do in my free time.

We went to see Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa the other weekend. I played with kitty Diego and made Grandpa read all of the books to me. He thought it was weird that I piled all of the books and toys on him, but he just didn't know that I like all of my stuff in the same place. We ate some popcorn and then had dinner together. I took Grandma Zsa Zsa all over the golf course after dinner while everyone else finished dinner. We drove home after dinner, but I slept most of the way home because I played a lot.

It rained a lot last week because of some tropical storm. I was watching the news and they said that a tropical storm means that there is a lot of rain and some wind. On the first day of rain, Mommy and Daddy let me play outside when I got home. I ran all around the backyard and tried to catch raindrops. It was kind of hard, so I played with Bella instead. It was so fun that I really didn't even want to go inside. Mommy wrapped me up in a towel to get me dry, but I didn't want to go inside. I hope it rains every week so I can play in it some more!

I went to gymnastics again this week, and on Sunday, I made a cake with Mommy. I got to put all of the ingredients, except the eggs, into the bowl and use the mixer. Then I poured the cake mix into the pan and had Mommy put it in the oven since it was hot. I set the timer and when it beeped, I stuck a toothpick in it to make sure that it was fully baked. It was! Then I got to frost it. But, then I started sneaking spoonfuls of icing. Yum!!! I really like baking.

I've had a pretty good week at school. We have been getting to play outside a lot, and I like all of the toys. Yesterday I got bitten on the arm by one of my friends, but Mommy kept kissing it so it made it feel better. I hung out with Daddy a lot tonight and he read me a lot of books. I love to read!

A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn continues to be amazing. It seems like the tantrums haven't been as frequent, but I think she has been sleeping more. She is learning to count and knows some colors. She can also recognize several animals and tell you what sound it makes-her favorite is the lion and tiger sound.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment