I woke up on Saturday so that I could eat breakfast and hang out a little bit before gymnastics. For some reason though I was so tired. By the time we got to the gym, I was ready to fall asleep. I made it through the stretches and trampoline stuff, but I didn't want to do anything after that. Mommy tried to make me go on the balance beams and the bars, but I said no. Mommy made me leave early, but she told the teacher we would come back next week. I took a nap when I got home and felt a lot better after...well, maybe only a little bit. Daddy was drinking root beer when I got up, and Mommy said I could only drink some if I sat at the table. I did not want to! I wanted to carry my cup around and drink whenever I wanted to. No matter how much I screamed and cried, no one let me do what I wanted to. Mommy even tried to ignore me and make lunch instead. I didn't let her ignore me though. I grabbed on to her leg like a monkey and made her drag me around with her. Finally I decided that I wanted to sit at the table so I could eat lunch and have my root beer. I was kinda mad though because Mommy and Daddy made me take another nap because they said I was crabby. Ugh! I didn't want to, but I did. Since I took 2 naps, I got to stay up late, which totally made up for that.Today, I slept in and when Mommy came to get me she said we could eat breakfast outside. I had waffles with peanut butter and chocolate chips. Yum! I played with the dogs a little bit and then we went and woke up Daddy so we could go get groceries. I got dressed and borrowed some blue socks with flying pigs on them. They were really cool. We went to Starbucks and I watched the crickets outside. Some of them were smooshed and some of them were hopping around. I stood on my chair and stomped my feet and yelled yucky. The people in there were laughing at me. The crickets really were yucky though. They were even crawling up the wall! I watched some football with Daddy and helped Mommy with her meeting she had. She was kind of bummed out because only one other person came to our house, but I made her feel better because I drew all over her paper with words on it. When the lady left, I got to talk to all of my grandparents on the computer and then we made dinner. I had to take another bath tonight since I have to go to school tomorrow. Mommy made some kind of food with beans and green stuff. I didn't like it so I just ate some string cheese instead. Then I got to cuddle with Daddy and watch Scooby Do.
A note from Mommy:
Brooklyn threw the biggest tantrum in the history of Brooklyn tantrums. It lasted at least 30 minutes, if not more. I think she finally tired herself out and gave in to the rules. Poor kid. She just wanted to carry a cup with brown liquid around the house where she could have and probably would have spilled all over the rug. Today was a much better day.







No comments:
Post a Comment