Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tongue-Curling Thursday

Well, the last few days have been kinda boring but today was good! I got to watch my duck movie on Mom's phone all the way to school. It is so awesome. I really like saying "Quack, Quack" all the time. When we got to school, I left Mommy in the dust and ran laps around the room. It's the end of the week and even though I like spending time with Mom and Dad, I really like being at school. Daddy picked me up today and I was in the middle of playing outside. I like playing on the playground for a long time now that it isn't as hot. When we got home, I got to drive the car in the garage until Mommy came home.

I helped Mommy make dinner tonight. She cut up all of the stuff for salad, and I tasted everything to make sure it was ok. I had some tomatoes, olives, avocado, turkey, cucumber, and eggs. There was some stuff that I shared with Bella because she was being a good dog. Mommy got kind of mad, but Bella was being so good. I even came up with a new fashion trend-olive fingers! When we were done eating dinner, we all did tongue curling tricks. Mom and me can roll our tongue into a loop like a hot dog bun, but Daddy can make his tongue into a 3 part wave. It is so cool, and I tried to do it. I couldn't do it today, but I am going to keep practicing.

I took a bath tonight and splashed all around. I was floating on my back and it freaked Daddy out, which was totally funny. I couldn't stop laughing at him. I just kept flipping on my back to freak Dad out. Everytime I did it, I laughed and laughed and Daddy got freaked. It was awesome. I had a good night with Daddy and we read a lot of books. We read Brown Bear and I kissed every animal in the book, I sure love animals. Of course Mommy had to ruin the fun and make a rule of only one more book before I went to bed. Ugh!


A note from Mommy:
When I walked into the bathroom during Brooklyn's bath tonight, all I heard was non-stop laughter. Is there a better sound than that? I'm glad she can find simple ways to entertain herself...and us!

No comments:

Post a Comment