Last night I told Daddy that I wanted to wear my winter jammies, and I'm glad I did! It was cold last night so it's good that I had my long sleeves and pants. I was only kind of ready to get up when Mommy came to get me. The only thing that keeps me going in the morning is knowing that I get to watch Word World. I wore some cool red and pink polka dot pants today, and Daddy let me pick out my shoes and socks. I wore some dark pink socks with my white sandal. Mommy and Daddy both tried to get me to pick different shoes, but I wanted to wear my sandals. I think Mom was making fun of me when she took me to school because she said that I had an old lady look going on with my socks and shoes. She doesn't know anything. I was reading one of Mom's magazines and it said that the new style for fall is wool tights with open toed heels. Well, since I don't have my own heels, I just adapted to my own open toed sandals. So, ha!
Daddy picked me up from school. I was playing outside when he came to get me. When we got home, he let me watch a movie on this kid app on his phone. He got it for me because I liked it so much on Mommy's phone. Sometimes though it stops playing, and that makes me mad. Mommy got home and we read some books and had dinner. She made me eat the chili last night, but she put it on chips so it was like nachos. Yum! Then I took the fastest bath in history because I didn't want to be in the water tonight. I brushed my teeth while Mommy dried my hair, and then she wanted to smell my breath to make sure I did a good job. Then I let Daddy smell my breath, but I surprised him and licked him on the face. He thought I was silly. I still had some time to kill before bed, so I sat with Mommy and drew a picture, and then we started writing words like mommy, daddy, Alex, grandma, grandpa, Bella, Bubba, cow, and cat. Tomorrow we get to write monkey and puppy. I'm so excited!
A note from Mommy:
I was so shocked when we were writing cat, and Brooklyn said the last letter was a 't'. Coincidence, or just a super smart baby? We practiced writing all of the letters she was saying, and she was really upset when we stopped writing for the night. Oh, and the whole sock/shoe/old lady look...well, that was a little bit embarrassing. I did make sure to tell her daycare that she picked out the combo. I am not taking responsibility for that look!


No comments:
Post a Comment