We are back! Now that Brooklyn is almost 5, she is taking over the blog!!
I am a big girl now because I am 4. In two weeks I am going to turn 5. Hold on Brooklyn, you mean two months. I am going to be best friends with my other best friends. How about you? Are you a good friend? If you are a bad friend, then what do you do? If you are a good friend, you might need to go to somebody's house. You can go there and tell me everything because I am a kid. In two months, I am going to turn 5. How about you?
I am in Pre-K now. I go to Windermere Primary this year. I've got the bestest friends in life. You are all good friends that come here. I like to draw and paint. I like to play in centers, and I like to play with crabs. There are two real live ones. They are from Miss Beeler and her little boy.
My new favorite song is What Does the Fox Say (listen here). I also like my song Twinkle Twinkle (I'm singing it right now). I really like to dance to What Does the Fox Say.
Brooklyn
Thank you for joining me. I hope you have a great evening.
We have been away from this blog for so long, here are some other pictures and videos...
No comments:
Post a Comment