From: Brooklyn
I love you. I miss you. I like you. Yesterday we had fun at Target. I was there because I thought I wasn't doing anything, but I was. I go because I love somebody who was the same, but they was a little bit different. I got to put on some silly wigs and silly masks.
Today I was walking along and singing my song. Doo do dooo, nah nah nah. I was siiinging and I was looking at youuuuu. Who is that girl? I'm staring at her-er-er-er. I'm a sky, but I'm in a rush. The only thing I worry about is youuuuu-ooo. Are you going to be my partner-ah-ah-ah? I am singing with you. Do do dooo. I wonder what today will do. Ahh ah ah ahhh, doo doo do do. Yo yo. Aleh, rock n roll.
I like you. How about you? How about you? How about you like pizza? P p p p- it starts with P.
From: Mom
We've actually had a pretty low key weekend. The 2 highlights were probably running through the pouring rain last night to get into Target (it stopped immediately after we got inside), and we went to a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this afternoon. Brooklyn won a bunch of tickets and was able to buy a butterfly bracelet.
The rain brought in some cooler weather (70s and 80s), so Brooklyn decided to break out the cold weather gear.
Now we are winding down the weekend watching Shrek and getting ready for the next week of school.
No comments:
Post a Comment