Saturday, September 21, 2013

Future Julia Childs in the Making?!?

From Brooklyn:
I am learning about a new thing today, how about you? Today I am learning about baking. Are you learning how to bake-yes or no? Today I made cookies with my mama and her name is Alison. And my Daddy's name is John. But my real name is Brooklyn Paige Pepin? Does your real name start with B?

Today we also baked bubble gum pizza. We had it for dinner. We had a pizza picnic in our house. 

From Mom:
Brooklyn and I read a book about Julia Childs last week and she decided that she wanted to learn how to cook. With the help of Pinterest and some friends, we picked out a few recipes to try this weekend. 

After an uneventful trip to the grocery store and a nap for Brooklyn, we made coconut macaroons and bubble pizza. You can check out the recipes if you're interested. The macaroons were super runny, so if you make them, I would suggest more coconut or less honey. But, they were really good! We ate most of them.

Bon Appetit!









No comments:

Post a Comment