My name is Brooklyn. Is your name start with B? Today I learned to bake again. I made chocolate mousse. It's not really made of moose. Do you start with moo?
We enjoyed to watch tv this morning. And I watched with tv with my mommy and my daddy and me, Brooklyn. I played the piano while Mommy and Daddy watched the news, after we watched Mr. Ed.
We went to the playground with my Monkey. Are you riding with your monkey in the car tonight and always, and even in the morning? We met Vittoria at the playground. I played with a puppy. She was a cutey doggy woggy hoggy. I learned to walk with the dog by my friend Daddy.
I watched Mr. Ed with my family this morning before I started to play this morning, how about you? I taught myself something new-play together with your family. You can learn new princess destinies. You can play with your Monk. You can play with your stuffed animals. Always brush your teeth or them might get dirty and turn greenish when you grow up.
Peace. Eat pizza! Eat pizza! Eat pizza! Eat pizza! Eat pizza! Eat pizzas!
So, I'm rethinking this whole thing about allowing Brooklyn to have free reign over her blog. She definitely keeps it interesting!
In summary, we watched Mr. Ed this morning and she played with her toys and on the keyboard while we watched the news. We decided to go enjoy the day and met one of Brooklyn's friends at a playground. There was a small dog named Carla there that Brooklyn followed around. We stopped by the bookstore on the way back and then came home to make some chocolate mousse. We also made some chewy peanut butter caramel bars. Brooklyn was going to help, but decided to build a fort instead.
We are wrapping up our night so we can get enough rest for school and work tomorrow. Brooklyn has made some pictures for her teacher, Mrs. Crowder. If you want to check out her classroom, or see what they have been doing, you can click HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment