This past year went by so quickly! I'm already 3 and I'm a big girl for those of you who don't know. I'm in the big girl gymnastics class and the big girl class at school.
I have to go back to school tomorrow, and really don't want to. I've had such a good time with my family the last month or so that I can't believe it's over.
My sister and Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tim came from Colorado to celebrate my birthday. Alex even came for my Dora and Diego birthday party! We had Thanksgiving with them and Uncle Eric, Grandpa Brian, Grandma Zsa Zsa and my friend (ok, really Mommy's friend) Lauren. And the next day was my birthday! I got so much good stuff. I also got to go to Yo Gabba Gabba for my birthday. And, my friend Madison went with me. We had so much fun!!
The next weekend we got to go on an airplane to Denver and drove to see Alex in a dance show and spent time with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tim. It didn't start out as a good trip though because I got sick the night before and threw up six times-once in my bed and the rest in the bathroom. I even threw up two times on the plane. It was really yucky and made me cry. But, by the time we got to Colorado, I felt lots better and had a good rest of the trip. Daddy and Alex danced in a bunch of dance recitals while we were there and I decided I want to be a ballerina. We also got to watch Alex in a Food Detective play. It was really awesome. I love my big sister!
Then came Christmas. Uncle Eric and Grandma Zsa Zsa and Grandpa Brian came over. We had a dance party in the morning and opened lots of presents. My favorite was the Barbie Glam House from my friend Amaryl. After Christmas, I went back to College Station with Grandma and Grandpa because school was closed and Mommy and Daddy had to work. We had so much fun. We went to the children's museum, the playground, the indoor playground at McDonald's and we had 2 playdates and I got to do lots of art projects. I was so tired when Mommy and Daddy picked me up, I fell asleep in the car right away.
On New Years Eve, we went to my friend Amaryl's house and had dinner and played. We stayed really late and then went home to bed. I saw a couple of fireworks far away, but there weren't very many. The next day we got to go to the playground with Amaryl. It was really windy, but fun. Today we had to take Silas to the vet so he could have an ugly bubble taken off his foot. Mommy says it's called a tumor. He came home and has to wear a cone, and he really hates it. I gave him lots of hugs to make him feel better, and I try not to laugh at him too much.
I have lots of pictures to share, so enjoy! And, Happy New Years to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment