Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Post Halloween Update

I know I was going to be keeping up with my blog way better, but man I have I been busy. Here are a few highlights from the last few weeks:


My daddy went to a tennis clinic, and I got to go help him. Mommy kind of freaked out when I ran into the middle of the court, but I didn't get hit by a ball and I got to help Daddy do really well when it was his turn. He said that he couldn't do it without me. 


We had a fall festival in our neighborhood. I got to help Mommy pick out all of the pumpkins for the kids to decorate. I got to ride in the wagon and organize everything for her. We got so many pumpkins. The festival was fun. I decorated a Halloween bag and pumpkin, played on the playground and jumped in the bounce house. There was also a costume contest and I won a prize for my Dorothy Pirate costume that Grandma Zsa Zsa made for me.


Mommy has been out of town a lot, so I have been able to hang out with my Daddy a lot. I love when he takes me to school and pick me up. One time though he told me that it was bed time and turned off the tv, so I bit him on the hand. I felt really bad later and said I was sorry and wanted to put a bandaid on it for him.


October was such a busy month for me. Last week I went to a baby shower for someone that  Mommy works with. We had a lot of fun and I got to eat a cake with a duck on. Everyone was laughing at me because I had blue frosting all over my face! Then people came over to our house because we were having a party on Saturday. They were helping us get all of the cupcakes decorated. I had to go to bed, but I was really glad to be rested in the morning. I was sad over the weekend because Daddy had to work a lot, but I know he did it to buy me a new pair of shoes. 


We had the Working Mom's Halloween Carnival at our house on Saturday. We had pumpkin decorating, hair painting, face painting, tattoos, candy necklace making, a fishing pond and a photo booth. I decided to dress up as a lady bug for this party because Mommy was a bee. It was so much fun. A lot of us were running around the backyard like crazy. Mommy and I were so tired after that we had a grape picnic in the front yard and then laid on the couch until Daddy got home from work.




On Sunday, Daddy had to go to work again so Mommy and I went to the grocery store. I was so tired from our party that I fell asleep on the way home. After I took a nap, Mommy and I went to some stores-one for her, one for me, one for her and one for me. I think I got more stuff than she did.


Halloween was so much fun! I had a party at school and then went trick or treating with my friend Ama at night. I got a whole bucket full of candy! I can't wait to eat it all.














No comments:

Post a Comment