Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today started off as a great day. I got up and hung out with Mommy and Daddy. It was all fine until Mommy tried to make me wear a stupid poncho to school because she thought it was too cold for me to only wear a tank top. We finally made a deal that if I wore the poncho, she would carry me to the car. I love getting my way!

Daddy picked me up from school and we chilled out until Mommy got home. She was being grumpy and no fun, so I was excited when she told me that Uncle Eric was coming over. Mommy made me take a shower before he got there, but the good thing was that she let me put my Snow White dress back on. I don't know why she told me that I couldn't wear it to bed though. It's my favorite.



Uncle Eric came over and we had dinner. I was so happy to see him and we gave each other a big hug. I know he really came over to get Fausty, but I think he was happier to see me. After dinner, I made Uncle Eric dance and do summersaults and break dancing with me. It was so fun. Mommy always has to ruin the fun and say that it's bed time. Oh well, Uncle Eric said he had to go to bed too so I walked him and Fausty to the car to make sure they got in ok. I sure love my Uncle Eric. He is so fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment