We went downstairs and I had to get some water. I was really thirsty after all that dreaming. Mommy made me promise to go to sleep when we laid down...but, it's so hard to get comfy with Mommy and Daddy taking up all the bed. All I want to do is lay between them so I can touch one with my head and the other with my feet. They act like it 's hard to sleep that way, so then I have to toss and turn until I can get comfortable.
I wasn't having much luck falling asleep. Daddy ended up getting up to go potty, so I decided I needed more water. Mommy made Daddy get it for me since he was already up. It was cold and good. Mommy made me lay back down, but then I had to go pee. I think Mommy was getting kind of annoyed. She told me that it was the middle of the night and we needed to be sleeping. I went potty and then cuddled right up to Mommy so she couldn't be mad and fell asleep for a little bit. Then the alarm went off. It was really early! I did get up so I could watch tv and have a waffle for breakfast. Mommy found some skull tattoos and Daddy helped me put them on. He said I was a bad ass. I don't know what that means, but I sure did feel cool with my skulls. I had 2 on my arms and 2 on my legs. They don't even come off when I wash my hands! It's so cool. I even made Mommy and Daddy put tattoos on too.
Besides being up so early and being tired, I had a pretty good day. I did have one accident at school, but it was when I was sleeping so it really doesn't count. I called Daddy on the way to school and asked him to pick me up. We went to the gym after school so he could get all sweaty and I could play. It was pretty fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment