Uncle Eric left his dog Fausty at our house while he is out of town. Mommy and I get to take him for walks around the block. I helped Mommy walk him one day, but today I decided to ride in my stroller since Mommy wouldn't carry me.
We went to gymnastics today. I just didn't really feel like doing anything, so I kept leaving the gym. The first time was for real. I had to go pee, but after that I was kind of just goofing off. Mommy and Daddy got kind of upset with me, so we ended up leaving. Now I have to decide if I want to stay in gymnastics or not. They said I could do dance lessons or soccer if I want to, but I don't know.
Did you know that my new favorite "food" is gum? I love gummy! I want to chew it all the time, but Mommy doesn't let me chew it before school or when I am in gymnastics. I love watermellon and orange gummy. It's soooo yummy! I get to chew it because I'm such a big girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment