We also got to see The Lion King yesterday. It's Daddy's favorite movie. He told me that he used to watch it all the time with my big sister Alex and she really liked it. I really liked it too. I like stuff that Alex likes because she is so cool.
I was kind of tired when I woke up this morning, so I was being a little crabby. I wanted Mommy to paint my nails purple, but she said we didn't have time. That made me SO mad. The nail polish dries really fast, so I don't see what the big deal is. Sometimes Mommy is mean and doesn't let me get my way. But, then I made her mad because I wouldn't brush my teeth. She said I couldn't go to school with stinky breath, but I thought it smelled fine. Then she said I couldn't watch Dora or Diego tonight if I didn't brush my teeth. I hate when she say that!! Those are my most favorite shows. So, I brushed my teeth.
I had a good day at school, and have a new teacher named Ms. Becky. She seems nice so far, but I still like Ms. Rebecca. She isn't in my class any more. I was playing in the house on the playground when Mommy came to pick me up. I was all dusty, and was white like a ghost. Daddy started my shower for me when I got home and I got in there and pretended like I was a dog at the beauty parlor. Mommy washed my hair and soaped me up. I smell like chocolate!
We had some yummy lasagna for dinner tonight. I ate 2 pieces and a popsicle! Daddy thought I didn't eat lunch, and Mommy thought I should have been Italian (whatever that means). But, I get to end the night watching Go Diego, Go with Daddy. He's pretty cuddly when he wants to be. And, he got a hair cut, so I get to rub his head and it feels funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment