Mommy and Daddy say that practice makes perfect, but I am out of practice writing my blog! So here I go with another long update...
Thursday started out just like any other day. I got dressed and went to school. The awesome part happened when Daddy picked me up from school. It was a pretty day outside, so we got a chocolate milkshake from McDonald’s so I could see the elephant on the playground up close. Then we drove to the playground by our house. It was so fun! I went on the slides and the rocking horse and the swings. We called Mommy, but I couldn’t stop laughing the whole time because I was having so much fun! I haven’t been to the playground in forever, so I was glad Daddy took me there. Then we went home and played on the computer for awhile. It was the best day ever! Mommy got home and we had dinner and all of that boring stuff.
I was hoping to stay home and watch Belle again with Daddy, but Mommy said I had to go to school. Sometimes she is just so mean. I did have a good time with my friends and Daddy picked me up a little bit early. We hung out until Mommy got home and then went to Home Depot. I got to drive a shopping cart with two steering wheels. It was awesome! I was turning in circles and driving all over the store. But, it had been a long week and I was pretty tired so we went home and chilled out for a little bit before I went to bed. Mommy and Daddy thought I was going to stay up late with them, but since they won’t let me have my binky most of the time until I’m in bed, I just went upstairs.
I got up early on Saturday so I could watch Elmo. Mommy said she was tired and wanted me to go back to sleep in her bed, but I didn’t want to. We went to Starbucks and got my favorite drink, steamed milk with vanilla. Yum! I was kind of sleepy so I got mad when Mommy said I had to get dressed for gymnastics. But, I got dressed and we went. I didn’t want to do anything for awhile, but when we got to jump on the trampoline I was really excited. One of the times I got on there, I jumped too far and flew off and landed on my face. I was really scared and didn’t want Mommy to put me down. We ended up leaving early because I refused to do anything else. I just wanted to take my nap! I slept for a little bit on the way home and then Mommy put me in bed. I could hear her and Daddy doing something fun so I wanted to get up too. Mommy was putting the Christmas tree in the attic. I wanted to climb up there, but I’m not allowed until I get older. I did get to help clean the whole upstairs. We dusted and cleaned the mirrors and bathtubs and vacuumed. I was so fun! And, we played in my room. Daddy found a fish light that is Alex’s and we got to put it in my room. Alex sure is one cool sister to be able to have a light like that. We also put some stickers of the word LOVE and some birds and flowers and butterflies on my wall. I finally decided to take a little nap. I think I wore Mommy and Daddy out. When I got up, I got to go outside because Mommy and Daddy said I could play with Gracie. She had to go to the store so I played with some other kids on the street. Lauren and Meredith got a new puppy and I got to help their mommy feed her. She is little and black, and she’s just my size!
Even though I stayed up late on Saturday, I woke up early on Sunday. I couldn’t find Monkey and I needed Mommy to come help me find him. She said I could come downstairs and Daddy let me watch the princess movie in bed while Mommy was cleaning the house. We finally got up and decided to go to the store in the rain. It was so cold! I think the rain made me sleepy because I wanted to take a nap when we got home. We didn’t do a whole lot yesterday, but I got to draw and play with new stickers and read books. I also got to watch Aladdin with Mommy and Daddy at night. I sure like those princess movies!
Today Mommy had to wake me up. Isn’t it funny that I wake up early on the weekend, but I want to sleep all morning when I have to go to school? Today I am a rock-n-roll princess. I have my black shirt with silver stripes and my pink and black dress with silver in it with my collar popped up. Daddy taught me that and said that it’s a really cool thing. I know I can’t be like him because he’s a boy, but I like to be cool like he is! Daddy is going to a new job today, so we all got to leave the house together. I like getting to spend extra time with Daddy in the morning. Mommy picked me up from school today. I told her when we got in the car that I wanted my snack. She wanted me to say "please", but I said "gimme". Oops! Mommy sure didn't like that. I ended up saying please, but then I got mad because she didn't have more than one fruit snack with her. What's up with that? I got some goldfish and raisins and craisins and yogurt covered raisins when we got home. I wanted more, but Mommy and Daddy said I had to eat dinner instead. I don't know who they are, but goldfish are dinner! I finally gave in and ate some spaghetti with cheese on it for dinner. Mommy said I had to take a shower, but I tricked Daddy into reading a book to me. Mommy said that I compromised, but Daddy only read me one book and I wanted him to read 4 before I took a shower. I still have some training to do on Mom and Dad!
A note from Mommy:
Yet another day with a tantrum. Fortunately no tantrums over princess outfits. John told her that she was a rock-n-roll princess with her very cool outfit (that of course I didn't get a picture of) today. Brooklyn has decided that all her diet needs to consist of is goldfish and fruit snacks. We are able to sneak a couple of other things in with the goldfish, but not very often. I guess it's good that she loves to drink her milk!















No comments:
Post a Comment