So, I just want to let everyone know that this is my 100th post! I just have so much going on and so much to say! I can't believe I have so many people who care what I am up to-so, thanks!
Now that we are over all of that mushy stuff, I can catch you up on the last couple of days. Yesterday just started out kind of badly because Word World wasn't on in the morning. There was some kind of weird show and they were animals, but they all looked like eggs. That is definitely not a good way to start the morning. Then, Mommy wasn't listening to me when I told her what I wanted for breakfast. I wanted my goldfish and she said no. She told me I could have them in the car, but I pouted all the way up until the time she handed them to me. She needs to learn a lesson for not doing what I want when I want it! School was fun, and I got to read a book about a bear in an igloo. Mommy came and picked me up and I was excited to see Daddy when we got home. The night was kind of boring. We had spaghetti for dinner, but it wasn't really saucy and messy and that wasn't very fun. At least I didn't have to take a bath!
This morning I got up so early. I just couldn't sleep. I didn't know where Monkey had gone so I was looking for him in my bed. I started singing until Mommy came and got me. We found Monkey hiding under my ladybug blanket. What a silly guy!
When I got to school, I was so excited to see Ms. Brenda was back. I sure missed her. She got to go to California. I went there when I saw all of the princesses. Daddy picked me up early from school so we could watch my princess movie together. Mommy came home late tonight, so I was coloring with all of the markers on Daddy's desk. I had a stinky booty so Mommy made me take a shower and then we watched a dancing show for a little while. I made Mommy get up and dance with me, but she kept trying to look at something on her phone. I wanted to turn it off, but she finally put it away.
A note from Mommy:
I promise I will get caught up on pictures. We are having some issues with our laptop, and now I need to get organized on our other computer. Brooklyn is sure a stickler about not looking at my phone when we are together! It's a good thing, but I just needed to find one thing. I think it is going to be one of my goals this year to not have my phone out when I am spending time with Brooklyn.

No comments:
Post a Comment